Stuffed chicken always adds some fun and creativity to boring chicken breasts! Cooking in less than 30 minutes and only about 15 minute prep time this dish is perfect to serve for company! This dish looks more intimidating than what it actually is! Want to add even more for a Greek inspired taste , add in some tomatoes or olives! See what creations you can come up with!
What you need:
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
2 cups of spinach
3 tablespoon of butter
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon dried oregano
4 skinless chicken breasts
1/2 crumbled feta cheese
1. In a medium saucepan add olive oil , garlic and onions till softened and clear
2. Add in spinach , cook about 2-3 minutes until spinach becomes wilted and lighter green
3. Transfer ingredients to a separate bowl and mix with feta cheese.
4. Makes slits in chicken, be careful not to cut through other side of chicken. It is ok if stuffing is coming out of chicken from the front. Drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 425. Make sure juices are clear and breadcrumbs are golden brown