I absolutely LOVE any buffalo flavored and anything with lots of melted cheese on it. Why not combine the two? This fun dish is great for the kids and even better for the game day. The buffalo chicken adds an extra kick to the loaded baked potato casserole. Serve is loaded dish with a simple side salad.
Check out the recipe here!
What you need:
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
8 -10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I leave the skin on)
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoons garlic powder
6 tablespoons hot sauce
2 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1 cup diced green onion
1. Preheat oven to 400F .
2. In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika.
3. Add the cube potatoes and stir to coat.
4. Add the potatoes to a greased baking dish. Bake for 45 min. Tossing every 15 min.
5. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix.
6. While the potatoes are cooking, bread chicken ( if you want) or cook diced chicken with the left over hot sauce mixture. After chicken is cooked through, set aside.
7. Around 30 minutes into cooking the potatoes- take out of oven and add chicken, cheese, bacon and diced green onions.
8. Finish baking for the rest of the cooking time. Drizzle with ranch dressing if you want 🙂